Inspired by 19th century English Jack knives, the sway back pattern is a stylish and extremely functional cutting tool. In his latest Spyderco collaboration, renowned Polish knifemaker Marcin Slysz supercharges this classic design by rendering it with state-of-the-art materials and craftsmanship.
The SwayBack’s hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade is crafted from CTS® XHP stainless steel and has a handsome stonewashed finish. It is housed in an open-backed handle constructed with solid titanium scales. Both scales are beautifully crowned for comfort and the reverse-side scale forms the foundation of a sturdy Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.) with a stainless steel interface.
A polished stainless steel clip provides convenient carry and is reversible for left or right-side tip-up access.
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Blade Material: CTS XHP
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Thickness: 0.139″ (3.5mm)
- Blade Length: 3.53″ (90mm)
- Edge Length: 3.31″ (84mm)
- Closed Length: 4.51″ (115mm)
- Overall Length: 8.04″ (204mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.9 oz. (111g)
- Lock Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 2-Position Tip-Up Hourglass Clip
- Designer: Marcin Slysz
- Made in Taichung, Taiwan