Celebrating one decade of producing knives in the USA, here is the Hogue Knives Deka. This Deka model is designed by former Recon Marine Allen Elishewitz and features the ABLE lock mechanism. This ambidextrous lock mechanism makes the lock easy to open and close. The G-10 handles are mounted on standoffs for a lightweight, flow-through construction and are partially crosscut for added traction. The blade is made from CPM 20CV and is cryogenically heat treated to 59-61 HRC. The final edge is hand honed for out of the box sharpness. Made in the USA. Comes with a padded zipper pouch. This lightweight and thin knife design makes for a great everyday carry!
- Handle Material: Dark Earth G-Mascus
- Blade Material: CPM 20CV
- Blade Grind: Flat Ground
- Edge Grind: Hand Honed Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Black Cerakote
- Blade Length: 3.25″
- Blade Thickness: 0.094″
- Overall Length: 7.5″
- Closed Length: 4.25″
- Weight: 2.67 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Ambidextrous Thumb Studs
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry 2 Position Tip-Up
- Lanyard Hole
- Designed by Allen Elishewitz
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.