Celebrating one decade of producing knives in the USA, here is the Hogue Knives Deka. This Deka model is designed by former Recon Marine Allen Elishewitz and features the ABLE lock mechanism. This ambidextrous lock mechanism makes the lock easy to open and close. The polymer handles are mounted on standoffs for a lightweight, flow-through construction and are partially crosscut for added traction. The blade is made from MagnaCut and is cryogenically heat treated to 62-64 HRC. The final edge is hand honed for out of the box sharpness. Made in the USA. Comes with a padded zipper pouch. This lightweight and thin knife design makes for a great everyday carry!
- Handle Material: Blue Polyamide Nylon 12 (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer) with Crosshatch Texture
- Blade Material: CPM MagnaCut
- Blade Grind: Flat Ground
- Edge Grind: Hand Honed Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Tumbled
- Steel Hardness: 62-64 HRC
- Blade Length: 3.25″
- Blade Thickness: 0.094″
- Overall Length: 7.5″
- Closed Length: 4.25″
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Ambidextrous Thumb Studs
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry 2 Position Tip-Up
- Lanyard Hole
- Comes with a Padded Zipper Pouch
- Designed by Allen Elishewitz
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.