Jared Oeser F22 Kickstop
Here is the F22 designed by Jared Oeser featuring the Lee Williams kickstop. The handle on this knife is made from micarta with a titanium inlay. A titanium framelock with a steel insert provides solid lockup. Opening the knife is a breeze with the Lee Williams kickstop mechanism. The kickstop lets you open the knife via flipper tab. The flipper tab stays out of the way after opening giving you full access to the handle. The blade is made from satin Bohler M390. This knife features a titanium pocket clip for right side tip-up carry. This knife is manufactured by Reate Knives.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Titanium Finish: Bronze
- Scale Material: Black Micarta
- Insert Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Insert Finish: Bronze
- Blade Steel: Bohler M390
- Blade Hardness: 61 HRC
- Blade Grind: Flat Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Belt Ground Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3mm)
- Blade Length: 3.375″
- Length Closed: 4.625″
- Length Overall: 7.875″
- Overall Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Lee Williams Kickstop
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.