The Kansept K1001A1 Kryo is built with a stonewashed tanto blade and a bead blast titanium handle. The S35VN blade provides a reliable edge that delivers solid cutting performance in outdoor and urban environments alike. The Ball Bearing system provides smooth opening and a titanium frame lock firmly secures the blade in the open position.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Chamfered titanium handles have a bead blast finish.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Length: 3.58″ (91mm)
- Overall Length: 8.08″
- Closed Length: 4.5″
- Weight: 4.42 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab/Blade Hole
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China
There are no reviews yet.