The K1002A2 Spirit is outfitted with a stunning teal anodized titanium handle. The blade is made from premium CPM-S35VN stainless steel with a flipper opener and elongated thumb hole to accommodate easy ambidextrous deployment. The contoured frame lock handle is made from 6AL4V titanium for maximized strength and durability.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Bead blast chamfered titanium handles for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Teal Anodized
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewashed
- Blade Length: 3.58″ (91mm)
- Overall Length: 8.23″ (209mm)
- Closed Length: 4.2″
- Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab/Blade Hole
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Country of Origin: China