The K1006A1 Shard is outfitted with a stunning handmade woodgrain texture titanium handle and a satin reverse tanto blade. The blade is made from premium CPM-S35VN stainless steel with a flipper opener and elongated thumb hole to accommodate easy ambidextrous deployment. The contoured frame lock handle is made from 6AL4V titanium for maximized strength and durability.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Titanium handles scales with handmade woodgrain texture surface that is comfortable in the pocket or in hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Handmade Woodgrain Texture
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Length: 3.46″ (88mm)
- Overall Length: 7.96 (202mm)
- Closed Length: 4.4″
- Weight: 4.08 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Country of Origin: China