The Accipiter is the first front flipper in Kansept product line which is a stunning design for managing any daily cutting chore. Accipiter K1007A5 is equipped with an ergonomic black coating titanium handle with anodized copper inlay on the front side. It has a drop point blade made from dependable S35VN steel with stonewashed finish. The blade flipper provides rocketing blade deployment with a reinforced frame lock for strong blade lock up. A comfortably contoured titanium pocket clip completes the outstanding design.
- Dependable CPM-S35VN drop point blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Ergonomic black coating titanium handle with copper inlay for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Black
- Insert Material: Antique Copper
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Length: 3.53″
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Overall Length: 8.15″
- Closed Length: 4.7″
- Weight: 5.16 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Front Flipper Tab
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China
There are no reviews yet.