Mikkel Willumsen has gained notoriety worldwide for his innovative and gritty Urban Tactical designs. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, Mikkel has been designing and producing custom made knives for over 20 years, specializing in high quality folders and fixed blades. By bringing his talents and experience to Kansept, you can expect the functionally modern aesthetics that define his work, combined with Kansept unwavering dedication to quality. The Hellx is a Tactical knife with attunement and elegance.
The Hellx K1008A1 is build with a stonewashed S35VN blade and a two-tone black coating and plain titanium handle. It’s a hard user with a ergonomic grip and size that makes it your perfect Tactical choice.
- Dependable CPM-S35VN drop point blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Ergonomic two-tone black coating and plain titanium handle for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Handle Material: Black and Grey 6AL4V Titanium
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Length: 3.62″
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Overall Length: 8.9″
- Closed Length: 5.29″
- Overall Weight: 5.95 oz.
- Opening Mechanism: Rear Flipper Tab
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Titanium – One Position Tip Up
- Designer: Mikkel Willumsen
- Country of Origin: China