The Mujir is a front flipper design in Kansept production line which is designed by Dirk Pinkerton. Mujir K1014A2 is equipped with an ergonomic orange-peel titanium handle with anodized carbon fiber inlay on both sides. It has a trailing point blade made from dependable S35VN steel with stonewashed finish. The blade flipper provides rocketing blade deployment with a reinforced frame lock for strong blade lock up. A comfortably contoured titanium pocket clip completes the outstanding design.
- Dependable CPM-S35VN drop point blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Ergonomic orange-peel titanium handle with carbon fiber inlays for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Orange-Peel
- Insert Material: Carbon Fiber
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Length: 3.3″
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Overall Length: 7.5″
- Closed Length: 4.35″
- Weight: 3.22 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Front Flipper Tab
- Designer: Dirk Pinkerton
- Made in China