The Mujir is a front flipper design in Kansept production line which is designed by Dirk Pinkerton. Mujir K1014A3 is equipped with an ergonomic black titanium handle with anodized carbon fiber inlay on both sides. It has a trailing point blade made from dependable S35VN steel with stonewashed finish. The blade flipper provides rocketing blade deployment with a reinforced frame lock for strong blade lock up. A comfortably contoured titanium pocket clip completes the outstanding design.
- Dependable CPM-S35VN drop point blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Ergonomic black titanium handle with carbon fiber inlays for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Black
- Insert Material: Carbon Fiber
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Length: 3.3″
- Blade Thickness: 3.5 mm
- Overall Length: 7.5″
- Closed Length: 4.35″
- Weight: 3.22 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Front Flipper Tab
- Designer: Dirk Pinkerton
- Made in China