Kansept Knives K1022A4 Model 6 is designed by Nick Swan. This design features an black finish Bohler M390 blade riding on ceramic ball bearings. The frame for this knife is made from black titanium on the lock side and timascus on the show side. Solid lock up is attained via a titanium frame lock with steel insert. With a frame lock knife, the harder you grip it the stronger the lock becomes. This steel insert provides solid long term lock up as well as working as an overtravel stop so you don’t have to think about or focus on unlocking the knife. Deployment comes from the small flipper tab on the back of the knife. Deployment is quick and reliable. In addition, there is a small oblong hole in the top of the blade to offer other deployment methods. Middle finger flicking open via the blade hole works very well.
Overall, the Kansept Model 6 offers a lightweight, fast, and reliable knife. This model works really well for work, everyday carry, or that defensive situation. The Bohler M390 blade and steel lock bar insert will provide you with years if not a lifetime of use.
- A wharncliffe black M390 blade to provide excellent edge retention.
- A black titanium frame lock scale and a timascus show side scale provide for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Handle Material Show Side: Timascus
- Handle Material Frame Lock Side: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish Show Side: Polished Multi-Color
- Handle Finish Frame Lock Side: Black
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Black
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Length: 3.1″
- Blade Thickness: 0.14”/3.5mm
- Closed Length: 4.35″
- Overall Length: 7.47″/190mm
- Overall Weight: 3.71 oz.
- Opening Mechanism: Rear Flipper Tab, Blade Hole
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Designer: Nick Swan
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.