The K1027A2 Shikari is a large utility folding knife designed by Morgan Koens. It features a 4 inch modified clip point blade made from CPM 20CV steel. The Shikari handle is a titanium frame lock with bolster. The titanium handle has a bronze finish with brown micarta inserts. A thumbstud makes for easy rocket-like deployment. Ceramic ball bearings provide easy opening and smooth closing.
- A modified clip point CPM-20CV blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Bronze titanium handles with brown micarta inserts provide for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Bronze Anodized
- Insert Material: Brown Micarta
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV
- Blade Style: Modified Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Length: 4″
- Blade Thickness: 0.15”/4mm
- Closed Length: 5.35″
- Overall Length: 9.4″/237.5mm
- Overall Weight: 5.84 oz.
- Opening Mechanism: Thumbstud
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Designer: Morgan Koens
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.