Kansept K1028A2 Bulldozer
Here is the Kansept Bulldozer. This knife is a front flipper designed in house by Kim Ning. The blade is a full flat ground reverse tanto style blade. Ceramic ball bearings provide easy opening and smooth closing.
-Gray titanium handle scales for a sturdy feel in hand feel making this knife easy in and out of the pocket.
-Flat ground and black TiCN coated CPM 20CV tool steel blade for high performance edge retention.
-Timascus pivot collars and pocket clip.
– Front Flipper deployment.
- Handle Material: Gray Anodized Titanium
- Blade Material: CPM 20CV
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: Black TiCN Coating
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Length: 3.53″
- Blade Thickness: 0.14″/3.55mm
- Closed Length: 4.7″
- Overall Length: 8.23″
- Overall Weight: 4.38 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Timascus
- Opening Mechanism: Front Flipper
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Country of Origin: China