The Kansept K2001B1 Mini Kryo features a bead blast finish. It is built with a titanium frame lock handle and a satin drop point blade. The S35VN blade provides a reliable edge that delivers solid cutting performance in outdoor and urban environments alike. The streamlined titanium handle offers a modern appearance and smooth grip ergonomics. It is equipped with a ceramic ball-bearing opening system that allows you to open the knife with speed and efficiency.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel in stonewashed finish provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Chamfered titanium handles in bead blast finish for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Length: 2.9″ (74mm)
- Blade Thickness: 3mm
- Overall Length: 6.64″ (168mm)
- Closed Length: 3.75″
- Weight: 2.65 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Blade Hole
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China
There are no reviews yet.