The K2003A2 Gremlin is a smooth flipper knife with an ergonomic build for everyday carry. This model is a scale down version of Sprite. It sports a bead blasted titanium handle carbon fiber inlays and a clip point blade made from CPM-S35VN stainless steel in a satin finish. A secure titanium pocket clip and ultra thin profile allows comfortable daily carry. The Gremlin provides a comfortable, ergonomic design that is the perfect size for EDC use.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Chamfered titanium handles with carbon fiber inlays for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Bead Blast
- Insert Material: Marble Carbon Fiber
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Length: 2.91″
- Blade Thickness: 0.11″ (3 mm)
- Overall Length: 6.85″ (174.2 mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.52 oz.
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.