The Mini Accipiter is the first front flipper in Kansept product line which is a stunning design for managing any daily cutting chore. Mini Accipiter K2007A2 is equipped with an ergonomic titanium handle with carbon fiber inlay on the front side. It has a drop point blade made from dependable S35VN steel with stonewashed finish. The blade flipper provides rocketing blade deployment with a reinforced frame lock for strong blade lock up. A comfortably contoured titanium pocket clip completes the outstanding design.
- Dependable CPM-S35VN drop point blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Ergonomic titanium handle with carbon fiber inlay for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Bead Blast
- Insert Material: Carbon Fiber
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Length: 2.91″
- Blade Thickness: 3mm
- Overall Length: 6.65″
- Closed Length: 3.8″
- Weight: 2.73 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Front Flipper Tab
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China