K2009A3 Kansept Knives EDC Tac is a small gentleman’s folder with a tactical approach.
The EDC Tac is a button lock knife. This makes for easy closing and opening. In addition, the blade rides on ceramic ball bearing making this knife super smooth! The blade itself is made from damascus steel with a flat grind and swedge. The handle of this knife is made from bead blast titanium with a shred carbon fiber handle insert. The handle has steel liners for solid construction. The pommel of the knife features a titanium skull crusher. Deployment of the blade happens via the small flipper tab, thumbstud, or by just depressing the button lock. The variety of deployment methods and smooth action of the blade make this knife a true fidget knife.
Overall, this small solid knife is made for EDC carry and will serve a wide variety of purposes. Gentleman’s carry, EDC carry, work carry, tactical carry, or just fidget knife. The new EDC Tac must be experienced in hand!
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Handle Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Insert: Shred Carbon Fiber
- Steel Liners
- Blade Material: Damascus
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Acid Damascus
- Blade Length: 3.1″ (78.6mm)
- Overall Length: 7.43″ (188.7mm)
- Closed Length: 4.37″
- Weight: 3.59 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Button Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab, Thumbstud, Button Lock
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up
- Designer: Mikkel Williumsen
- Made in China