K2009A5 Kansept Knives EDC Tac is a small gentleman’s folder with a tactical approach.
The EDC Tac is a button lock knife. This makes for easy closing and opening. In addition, the blade rides on ceramic ball bearing making this knife super smooth! The blade itself is made from black coated CPM-S35VN steel with a flat grind and swedge. The handle of this knife is made from black and blue rose pattern carbon fiber with a black titanium insert. The handle has steel liners for solid construction. The pommel of the knife features a titanium skull crusher. Deployment of the blade happens via the small flipper tab, thumbstud, or by just depressing the button lock. The variety of deployment methods and smooth action of the blade make this knife a true fidget knife.
Overall, this small solid knife is made for EDC carry and will serve a wide variety of purposes; gentleman’s carry, EDC carry, work carry, tactical carry, or the ultimate fidget knife. The new EDC Tac must be experienced in hand!
- Handle Material: Black and Blue Rose Pattern Carbon Fiber
- Handle Insert: Titanium
- Insert Finish: Black Anodized
- Steel Liners
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Black Coating
- Blade Length: 3.1″ (78.6mm)
- Overall Length: 7.43″ (188.7mm)
- Closed Length: 4.37″
- Weight: 3.69 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Button Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab, Thumbstud, Button Lock
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up
- Designer: Mikkel Williumsen
- Made in China