Designed by Matt Degnan, the Kansept K2021A2 Stellar features an all black finish. It is built with a titanium frame lock handle and a black wharncliffe style blade. The S35VN blade provides a reliable edge that delivers solid cutting performance in outdoor and urban environments alike. The streamlined titanium handle offers a modern appearance and smooth grip ergonomics. It is equipped with a ceramic ball-bearing opening system that allows you to open the knife with speed and efficiency.
- CPM-S35VN blade steel in stonewashed finish provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Chamfered titanium handles in bead blast finish for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Handle Material: Black 6AL4V Titanium
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Shape: Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Black
- Blade Length: 2.91″ (74mm)
- Blade Thickness: 3mm
- Overall Length: 7″
- Closed Length: 4.1″
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Rear Flipper Tab
- Designer: Matt Degnan
- Made in China
There are no reviews yet.