Kryo T1001 is a budget-friendly product line newly released by Kansept. The Kansept T1001A1 is built with a stonewashed D2 drop point blade and brown micarta handle. The D2 blade provides a reliable edge that delivers solid cutting performance in outdoor and urban environments alike. The Ball Bearing system provides smooth opening and the liner lock firmly secures the blade in the open position.
- D2 blade steel provides a tough blade with excellent edge retention.
- Popular brown micarta handle for a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Handle Material: Brown Micarta
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Length: 3.58″ (91mm)
- Overall Length: 8.08″
- Closed Length: 4.5″
- Weight: 4.23 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab/Blade Hole
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry, Tip-Up, One Position
- Designer: Kim Ning
- Made in China
There are no reviews yet.