The Kansept Prickle is designed by Max Tkachuk. This knife design is a front flipper with a liner lock. A 154CM drop point or tanto blade is an option on this model. Both style blades feature a fuller for a lighter and stronger blade. The blade rides on ceramic ball bearings for easy opening and closing. Opening is via the front flipper tab. Standoffs give this model a flow through lightweight construction. Many handle material options are available.
- Dependable black coated 154cm tanto style blade.
- Ergonomic green G-10 with black stainless steel liners provide a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber/ G-10 Laminate
- Blade Material: 154CM
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Black Coating
- Blade Length: 3.54″
- Blade Thickness: 3 mm
- Overall Length: 8.06″
- Closed Length: 4.75″
- Overall Weight: 3.26 oz.
- Opening Mechanism: Front Flipper Tab
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Designer: Max Tkachuk
- Country of Origin: China