The Kansept HazaKura is designed by Max Tkachuk. This knife design is a front flipper with a liner lock. The HazaKura features a 154CM drop point blade with upper spine swedge. The blade rides on ceramic ball bearings for easy opening and closing. Opening is via the front flipper tab. A short backspacer keeps this knife lightweight with a nearly flow-through contstruction. Many handle material options are available.
- Dependable stonewashed 154cm drop point blade.
- Ergonomic black and white micarta scales with stainless steel liners provide a smooth gripping surface that is comfortable in the pocket or hand.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening
- Handle Material: Black and White Layered Micarta
- Blade Material: 154CM
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Black Coated
- Blade Length: 3.54″
- Blade Thickness: 3 mm
- Overall Length: 8.12″
- Closed Length: 4.75″
- Overall Weight: 2.95 oz.
- Opening Mechanism: Front Flipper Tab
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Designer: Max Tkachuk
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.