The T2015A1 Little Main Street features carbon fiber handle scales with standoffs for a flow-through lightweight construction. The flat ground blade is stonewashed and made from 154CM that rides on ceramic ball bearings. A thumbstud provides excellent purchase to open this wharncliffe style blade. It also features a 3D milled titanium pocket clip.
- Black coated 154CM wharncliffe style blade.
- Standoffs for flow-through and lightweight construction.
- Ceramic ball bearing offers smooth flip opening.
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Blade Material: 154CM
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Length: 2.26″
- Blade Thickness: 3 mm
- Overall Length: 5.43″
- Closed Length: 3.15″
- Overall Weight: 1.82 oz.
- Opening Mechanism: Thumbstud
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Designer: Dirk Pinkerton
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.