-MADE FOR KNIVES-
KPL will improve the action of your folder.
After over a year of research and testing, KPL has completed its lubricant lineup with an ultralight lubricant designed specifically for pocketknives.
KPL Ultra-Lite is a 5 WT, fully-synthetic oil made for use in knives anywhere minimum fluid resistance is critical:
- Knives with Bearing Pivots
- Out-The-Front Knives
- Automatics (Switchblades)
- Traditional Folders
Of course KPL Ultra-Lite includes the same additives that have make our original formula so popular:
- High Pressure Film Stabilizers to prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses.
- Contaminant Encapsulation technology to keep dirt and grit in suspension so they can’t wear away at knife parts.
- Corrosion Inhibitors to keep rust and oxidation at bay
- Wickability Modifiers to help KPL quickly penetrate tight spaces so it gets to where it needs to work instantly.
- Non-Evaporating, non-oxidizing formula won’t dry up, dry out, or gum up inside knives. Ever!
- Zero-solids ultra-pure formula includes no solid particulates and won’t settle out over time or cause micro abrasions due to impurities.
Compatible with ball bearings, bronze washers, teflon washers, IKBS, MRBS, nylon (nylatron), G-10, micarta, titanium, and metals.
KPL Heavy™ is a higher viscosity version of the KPL you know and love. KPL Heavy is highly thixotropic/shear thinning formula designed specifically for knife detents and detent tracks. Ordinarily gel-like, each time your lock mechanism clicks into place, the shock refluidizes KPL Heavy allowing it to refresh the lubrication of your detent ball.
When sitting without shock/shear, the KPL heavy regains its higher viscosity so it stays put near the detent.
The unique properties of KPL Heavy revolutionize detent care. Eliminate scratchy detents, lubricate less often, and trust KPL Heavy to remain SUPER washout resistant.
- 1- 10 ml Bottle KPL ULTRA-LITE with Needle Applicator
- 1- 10 ml Bottle KPL HEAVY with Needle Applicator
- Made in the U.S.A.