A smaller EDC folder inspired by a Zulu Slip Joint. The Zulu features Bohler M390, a flipper opening tab, and integral frame lock with steel lock bar insert. There is also a nail nick on the blade. The bead blast titanium handles come with a micarta inlay. A reversible titanium spring clip with ceramic ball bearing completes the package.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Insert Material: Black Micarta
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Blade Grind: Hollow Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Hand-Ground Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″
- Blade Length: 3.25″
- Closed Length: 4.25″
- Overall Length: 7.5″
- Pocket Clip: Bead Blast Titanium with Ceramic Ball (Tip-Up, Right/ Left Carry)
- Overall Weight: 3.65 oz.
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Liong Mah
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.