Here is the Pena Knives X Series Apache Kickstop. This knife design has a rear flipper tab that is not attached to the blade. This makes for easy rear flipper opening and provides a full handle grip. This knife features marble carbon fiber handle scales. A bead blast titanium frame lock with a steel lock bar insert provide solid lockup. The blade is made from hand-ground Bohler M390. This Apache Kickstop is designed by Enrique Pena, is manufactured by Reate Knives, and features the Kickstop mechanism designed by Lee Williams.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Bead Blast
- Insert Material: Marble Carbon Fiber
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Hand Ground Satin
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Blade Length: 2.81″
- Closed Length: 3.7″
- Overall Length: 6.5″
- Weight: 2.45 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Kickstop – Rear Flipper
- Designer: Enrique Pena
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.