Here is the Pena Knives X Series Lanny’s Clip Front Flipper. This knife is a titanium frame lock front flipper with steel lock bar insert. The clip point blade is made from hollow ground Bohler M390 and rides on ceramic ball bearings. Designed by Enrique Pena and manufactured by Reate Knives, this Pena Knives X Series Barlow Front Flipper expands the X Series lineup with another great model. Comes with Pena X Series cleaning cloth.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Insert Material: Brown Micarta
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Hand Ground Satin
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Blade Length: 2.95″
- Closed Length: 3.95″
- Overall Length: 7.1″
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Front Flipper
- Designer: Enrique Pena
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.