Here is the Pena Knives X Series Micro Apache Front Flipper. This knife features natural canvas micarta handle scales. A titanium frame lock with a steel lock bar insert provide solid lockup. The blade is made from hand ground satin Bohler M390. This Micro Apache Front Flipper is designed by Enrique Pena and manufactured by Reate Knives.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Insert Material: Natural Canvas Micarta
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Hand Ground Satin
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Blade Length: 2″
- Closed Length: 3″
- Overall Length: 5″
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Front Flipper
- Designer: Enrique Pena
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.