This is the Reate Knives Horizon-D. This version is the all Titanium milling handle. The blade is made from stonewashed M390 steel. The blade rides on a ball bearing system for smooth deployment and closing. The clip, pivot, back spacer, and screws are all anodized titanium. This knife comes with a zipper pouch, cleaning cloth, and extra hardware.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Closed Length: 5″
- Overall Length: 8.74″
- Thickness: 0.157″
- Anodized Titanium Pocket Clip and Back Spacer
- Overall Weight: 5.47 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up Right Carry
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.