Here is the Reate Knives “Collector K-2”. This version of the K-2 continues this classic in-house Reate design with some new updates. This version of the K-2 has been manufactured exclusively for The Knife Joker. This is a titanium frame lock flipper style knife. It features a hand-rubbed Bohler M390 tanto style blade. The show side handle scale is made from blue fat carbon fiber and the lock side scale is made of heavily bead blasted titanium. The screws and pivot are titanium as well. The pocket clip and backspacer are made from Zirconium. This K-2 features ceramic ball bearings making it super smooth. It also has a steel lock bar insert to provide solid lock-up and act as an over-travel stop. This knife comes with a plush zipper pouch, a cloth knife bag, a cleaning cloth, extra hardware, and a Reate Velcro badge.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Blue Fat Carbon Fiber
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Blade Grind: Compound – Hollow Main Grind, Flat Tip Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Blade Length: 3.90″
- Blade Thickness: 0.159″
- Over-all Length: 8.87″
- Closed Length: 4.8″
- Weight: 4.65 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Zirconium
- Backspacer: Zirconium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Solo Jack Chen
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.