This Reate K-2 is a titanium frame lock flipper style knife. It has a CPM-S35VN tanto style blade. The handles and clip are made from milled titanium. The screws, pivot, and back spacer are titanium as well. This K-2 features ceramic ball bearings making it super smooth. It also has a steel lock bar insert to provide good lock-up and act as an over-travel stop. This knife comes with a plush zipper pouch, a cloth knife bag, a cleaning cloth, extra hardware, and a Reate badge.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: Compound – Hollow Main Grind, Flat Tip Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Hand Ground Satin
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Blade Length: 3.90″
- Blade Thickness: 0.159″
- Over-all Length: 8.87″
- Closed Length: 4.8″
- Weight: 5.0 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Solo Jack Chan
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.