This is the Reate Knives K-3 Tanto in Damasteel Damascus. This knife is a full Titanium frame lock flipper. This knife has titanium scales with carbon fiber inserts. The pivot, screws, clip, and back spacer are all made from Titanium. This knife comes with a padded zipper pouch, a cloth knife bag, a cleaning cloth, extra hardware, and a Reate Knives badge.
- Multi-row ball bearing system
- 3-D machined Titanium handle
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Insert Material: Carbon Fiber
- Blade Material: Damasteel Damascus
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Acid Damascus
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Blade Length: 3.875″
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″
- Overall Length: 8.875″
- Closed Length: 5″
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Solo Jack
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.