This is the Reate Knives K-3 Tanto. This knife has Carbon Fiber inserts in the handle. This knife is a full Titanium frame lock flipper with a steel lock bar interface. The blade rides on double rows of ceramic ball bearings. The blade itself is made from CTS-204P and is ground with a double grind (flat grind and hollow grind) tanto style. The back spacer, pivot, screws, clip, and scales are all Titanium. This knife comes with a Reate Knives padded pouch, knife bag, cleaning cloth, extra hardware, and a Reate Knives badge.
- 3-D machined Titanium handle
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Insert Material: Carbon Fiber
- Blade Material: CTS-204P
- Blade Grind: Compound- Hollow Main Grind, Flat Tip Grind
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Hand Ground Satin
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Blade Length: 3.875″
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″
- Overall Length: 8.875″
- Closed Length: 5″
- Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Solo Jack Chen
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.