This is the Reate Knives K-4. This is a titanium frame-lock flipper knife. This titanium lock bar features a steel lock bar interface insert. The handle scales, clip, back spacer, pivot, and screws are all made from titanium. The blade itself is made from satin Bohler M390. This K-4 design includes ceramic ball bearings on the back of the handle for show and feel. It also has a ceramic ball bearing on the pocket clip for easy in and out of the pocket. The blade rides on ceramic ball bearings as well. Included with the knife is a plush zipper pouch, a cloth knife bag, a cleaning cloth, extra hardware, and a Reate Knives badge.
- 3-D machined Titanium handle
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Insert Material: Marble Carbon Fiber
- Insert Material: Black Ceramic Balls
- Blade Material: RWL34
- Blade Grind: Compound
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Hand Ground Satin
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Blade Length: 3.72″
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″
- Overall Length: 8.5″
- Closed Length: 4.8″
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Solo Jack Chan
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.