Reate Knives and Kirby Lambert have released the Mini Crossroads! This is one awesome EDC knife!
This titanium frame lock flipper knife features a steel lock bar insert for solid lockup. The hollow ground drop point Bohler M390 blade rides on ceramic ball bearings for smooth opening and closing. The wonderful pivot, the floating back spacer, and the maker’s mark all scream out Kirby Lambert. Comes with a cleaning cloth, extra hardware, cloth knife bag, Reate Knives velcro badge, and a padded zipper pouch.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Bead Blast
- Inlay Material: Green Micarta
- Bearings: Caged Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Hand Ground Satin
- Blade Hardness: 61HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.157”
- Blade length: 3.3”
- Closed length: 4.38”
- Open Length: 7.7”
- Weight: 130.4g/4.59 oz.
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Kirby Lambert
- Country of Origin: China