This Reate Knives Mini Horizon D is a titanium frame-lock flipper. This knife features a satin Bohler M390 blade. It has double rows of ceramic ball bearings in the pivot. The handle is milled and then bead blasted. The clip, pivot, screws, and backspacer are all titanium.
- 3-D machined Titanium handle
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Multi-row ceramic ball bearing system
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Hand Ground Satin
- Hardness: 60-61HRC
- Blade Length: 3.42″
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″
- Overall Length: 7.88″
- Weight: 5.29 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.