Winner of Blade magazine’s coveted Most Innovative American Design award (2010).
Weighing in at a scant three ounces, the Manix 2 Lightweight features a full-flat-ground CTS® BD1N stainless steel blade with Spyderco’s signature Trademark Round Hole™ for easy, ambidextrous, one-handed opening. The blade is supported by a high-strength Ball Bearing Lock™ housed within a precision-machined steel insert in the handle. The durable FRCP (fiberglass reinforced co-polymer) handle includes a molded Bi-Directional Texture™ pattern to ensure a secure grip in even the most demanding environments. A reversible wire clip provides left or right-side tip-up carry and makes the operation and carry of this knife completely ambidextrous.
- Handle Material: Blue Translucent FRCP (Fiberglass Reinforced Co-Polymer)
- Blade Material: CTS-BD1N
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3.2mm)
- Blade Length: 3.37″ (86mm)
- Edge Length: 2.88″ (73mm)
- Closed Length: 4.66″ (118mm)
- Overall Length: 8.03″ (204mm)
- Overall Weight: 3 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Caged Ball Bearing Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 2-Way Positionable Tip-Up Wire Clip
- Designer: Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, CO USA