Winner of Blade magazine’s coveted Most Innovative American Design award (2010).
Weighing in at a scant three ounces, this version of the Manix 2 Lightweight features a full-flat-ground CPM-20CV stainless steel blade with Spyderco’s signature Trademark Round Hole™ for easy, ambidextrous, one-handed opening. The blade is supported by a high-strength Ball Bearing Lock™ housed within a precision-machined steel insert in the handle. Featuring a unique Mystic Green color, the durable FRCP (fiberglass reinforced co-polymer) handle includes a molded Bi-Directional Texture™ pattern to ensure a secure grip in even the most demanding environments. A reversible wire clip provides left or right-side tip-up carry and makes the operation and carry of this knife completely ambidextrous.
- The Knife Joker Exclusive
- Handle Material: Translucent Mystic Green FRCP (Fiberglass Reinforced Co-Polymer)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″ (3.2mm)
- Blade Length: 3.37″ (86mm)
- Edge Length: 2.88″ (73mm)
- Closed Length: 4.66″ (118mm)
- Overall Length: 8.03″ (204mm)
- Overall Weight: 3 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Caged Ball Bearing Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 2-Way Positionable Tip-Up Wire Clip
- Designer: Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, CO USA
Squatch (verified owner)
The only bad thing about this knife is that it is out of stock!
davidgor (verified owner)
Beautiful knife! Just arrived in Riga, Latvia, thank you Travis and Knife Joker for the excellent service!
Aleksandr Larin (verified owner)
Very nice knife! Thanks to Spyderco and The Knife Joker from Siberia.