Spyderco’s Rescue knives are long favored by seafarers and the design has since been embraced by rescue workers, EMT’s and ranchers-anyone cutting around flesh in an emergency. Now available in a rustproof version, the Saver Salt is a modified Rescue made with state of the art non-rusting H1 steel. Yet another addition to Spyderco’s non-rusting Salt Series knife line. The blades found on all Salt Series models are made with an alloy called H-2. H-2 is non-rusting premium-performance steel that’s raising interest in fishing, boating and diving circles.
The oversized 14mm Spyderco Round Hole works for opening/ closing even if hands are gloved, cold or wet. Available in marine yellow, the fiberglass reinforced nylon resin the handle comes textured with a grip-sticking waffle pattern. An ambidextrous tip-up pocket clip also houses a lanyard hole for a variety of carry possibilities.
- Handle Material: Yellow FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: Rustproof H-2
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Grind: SpyderEdge – Serrated
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .125″ (3mm)
- Blade Length: 3.093″ (79mm)
- Edge Length: 2.625″ (67mm)
- Closed Length: 4.093″ (104mm)
- Overall Length: 7.188″ (182mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.2 oz. (61g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 2-Position Tip-Up Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Country of Origin: Japan
There are no reviews yet.