Since its introduction 30 years ago, the Delica has been the platform for dozens of different combinations of blade steels, handle colors, and handle materials. This remarkable rendition of the Delica 4 Lightweight combines a full-flat-ground blade crafted from American-made CPM S30V stainless steel with a brilliant pink handle. The injection-molded handle includes Spyderco’s signature Bi-Directional Texture pattern for a non-slip grip and a black four-position pocket clip configurable for all carry positions.
Spyderco is very proud to support Pink Heals by donating a portion of the sales of our pink-handled knives to this amazing organization. To learn more about its extraordinary programs and other ways you can help support their efforts, please visit www.pinkheals.com.
- Handle Material: Pink FRN ( Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .093″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.90″ (74mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.563″ (65mm)
- Length Closed: 4.25″ (108mm)
- Length Overall: 7.15″ (181mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.4 oz. (71g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.