Black and pink is a bold color combination. This stunning variation of the Delica 4 Lightweight combines a titanium carbonitride (TiCN) coated CPM S30V stainless steel blade with a bright pink fiberglassreinforced nylon (FRN) handle. To complement the rich, black finish of the blade, its four-position pocket clip and all other handle hardware also sport matching black coatings.
Spyderco is very proud to support Pink Heals by donating a portion of the sales of our pink-handled knives to this amazing organization. To learn more about its extraordinary programs and other ways you can help support their efforts, please visit www.pinkheals.com.
- Handle Material: Pink FRN ( Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: TiCN Coated Black
- Blade Thickness: .093″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.90″ (74mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.56″ (65mm)
- Length Closed: 4.25″ (108mm)
- Length Overall: 7.15″ (181mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.4 oz. (71g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.