Many fans of the iconic Delica 4 Lightweight prefer the extreme cutting power and versatility of the Wharncliffe-bladed version. This elite knife raises the bar even higher by rendering its Wharncliffe blade in K390 tool steel.
Enriched with vanadium, tungsten, molybdenum, and cobalt, K390 is renowned for its toughness and edge-holding ability. The full-flat-ground blade of this knife is paired with a Bi-Directional Textured FRN handle molded in the distinctive blue color of Spyderco’s K390 family.
- Handle Material: Blue FRN ( Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: Bohler K390
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .093″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.87″ (73mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.53″ (64mm)
- Length Closed: 4.25″ (108mm)
- Length Overall: 7.12″ (181mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.4 oz. (68g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.