This version of the popular Delica 4 has a non-reflective VG-10 blade that is coated with black titanium carbonitride and is flat saber-ground, has a strong tip and large 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade’s spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip.
The fiberglass reinforced nylon handles come molded with Bi-Directional Texturing® for preferred traction and improved ergonomics. Inside the handle dual skeletonized stainless steel liners make the knife stronger without adding weight and make an anchor for all external and internal components to attach through adding sturdiness and rigidity.
- Handle Material: Black FRN ( Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Edge Grind: ComboEdge – Partially Serrated
- Blade Finish: Black TiCN Coated
- Blade Thickness: .093″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.875″ (73mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.563″ (65mm)
- Length Closed: 4.25″ (108mm)
- Length Overall: 7.125″ (181mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.5 oz. (71g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.