Based on the background green found in the U.S. Army’s Digital Camo, the military foliage green Endura and Delica are designed for both military and civilians. The color is a shade-shifting mix of gray and green that effectively disappears into its surroundings. Spyderco offers this new handle color option on the revamped Delica4 and Endura4. Both models now have screw construction making cleaning and adjusting easier.
Their fiberglass reinforced nylon handles come molded with Bi-Directional Texturing™ for traction and improved ergonomics. Inside the handle dual skeletonized stainless steel liners make the knife stronger without adding weight and create an anchor that external and internal components attach through, adding more sturdiness and rigidity.
Their VG-10 blades are flat saber-ground with a stronger tip and larger 13mm opening hole. Added to the blade’s spine is slip resistant jimping. Phosphor bronze washers smooth out the open/close action and the clip is upgraded to a four-way tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip
- Handle Material: Foliage Green FRN ( Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Saber
- Edge Grind: ComboEdge – Partially Serrated
- Blade Thickness: .093″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.875″ (73mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.563″ (65mm)
- Length Closed: 4.25″ (108mm)
- Length Overall: 7.125″ (181mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.5 oz. (71g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
There are no reviews yet.