The Tenacious has long been the flagship of Spyderco’s incredibly popular Value Folder family of budget-friendly EDC cutting tools. The Tenacious Lightweight added the enhanced grip texture and vast color palette of injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle scales.
Taking another quantum leap forward, the latest version of the Tenacious Lightweight proudly features American-made CPM S35VN blade steel. This advanced particle metallurgy stainless steel supercharges this workhorse folder and sets a new standard in affordable high performance. Available with a choice of PlainEdge or CombinationEdge blade, it also features a distinctive blue handle color.
- Handle Material: Blue FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: ComboEdge – Partially Serrated
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.122″ (3.1mm)
- Blade Length: 3.39″ (86mm)
- Edge Length: 3.39″ (86mm)
- Closed Length: 4.38″ (111mm)
- Overall Length: 7.77″ (197mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.7 oz. (105g)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.