Proudly offering all the features and benefits that define a Spyderco knife in a budget-friendly package, the Tenacious has long been the centerpiece of our Value Folder line. The Tenacious Lightweight raised the bar even further, replacing the original G-10 scales with injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) that reduced the knife’s weight by almost 12 percent and adds the extreme grip security of Spyderco’s Bi-Directional Texture™ pattern.
For tactical end users, the newest version of this lightweight powerhouse adds a low-profile black-oxide blade coating and matching black-coated hardware and clip.
- Handle Material: Black FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: ComboEdge – Partially Serrated
- Blade Finish: Black Coated
- Blade Thickness: 0.122″ (3.1mm)
- Blade Length: 3.39″ (86mm)
- Edge Length: 3.39″ (86mm)
- Closed Length: 4.38″ (111mm)
- Overall Length: 7.77″ (197mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.7 oz. (105g)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.