This distributor exclusive Tenacious features tan FRN handle scales.
An unparalleled combination of affordability and performance, the Tenacious is the go-to choice of countless savvy knife users. This all-new lightweight version raises the bar even further with injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle scales that reduce the knife’s overall weight by almost 10 percent and offer the enhanced grip traction of Spyderco’s signature Bi-Directional Texture™ pattern.
All other features are consistent with the original model, including a full-flat-ground 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade, full skeletonized stainless steel liners, a four-position pocket clip, a sturdy LinerLock and a choice of PlainEdge™, CombinationEdge™, or SpyderEdge™ blade configurations.
- Handle Material: Tan FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Black Coated
- Blade Thickness: 0.122″ (3.1mm)
- Blade Length: 3.39″ (86mm)
- Edge Length: 3.39″ (86mm)
- Closed Length: 4.38″ (111mm)
- Overall Length: 7.77″ (197mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.7 oz. (105g)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 4-Way Positionable Hourglass Clip
- Designed by Sal Glesser
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.