Why do knife companies apply animal-like names and descriptions to their knives? In our defense, the Spyderco round hole and super sharp edge are reminiscent of eyes and claws.
Think cats. Cats represent a highly developed level of predatory resourcefulness, sleek sharp claws and efficiency. Our C129G Cat CLIPIT has a leaf-shaped CTS BD1N blade just under two-and-a-half inches in length that is flat-ground for hair popping sharpness.
Our cat is unique. We aimed for a high pinnacle of cutting adeptness but demanded it be polished and sophisticated in appearance. So, we combined cat-claw sharpness with a G-10 handle and Michael Walker LinerLock®. The black G-10 handle is shaped and sized ergonomically with full-length skeletonized liners inside for strength without bulky weight.
A deep silhouette wire clip burrows the knife down deeply in a pant’s pocket with the tip facing up ready to carry left- or right-handed.
We believe the name is appropriate and think you might too.
- Handle Material: Black G-10
- Blade Steel: CTS-BD1N
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: .093″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.438 ” (62mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.125 ” (54mm)
- Length Closed: 3.563 ” (90mm)
- Length Overall: 5.938 ” (151mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.5 oz. (71g)
- Lock Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Pocket Clip: 2-Way Positionable Wire Clip
- Country of Origin: Taiwan