Our micro-sized slipjoints are fully functional cutting tools small enough to fit on a keychain. Their Trademark Round Holes proudly identify them as Spyderco knives and offer convenient, fingernail-free opening. Painstakingly crafted from stainless steel, the Grasshopper is now available in a handsome all-black finish. Both the blade and handle have a durable black oxide coating that accentuates its no-nonsense functionality.
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Material: Sandvik 12C27
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Edge Grind: Plain Edge
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide Coated
- Blade Thickness: 0.079″ (2.0mm)
- Blade Length: 2.27″ (58mm)
- Edge Length: 2.03″ (52mm)
- Closed Length: 2.84″ (72mm)
- Overall Length: 5.09″ (129mm)
- Overall Weight: 1.3 oz. (40g)
- Locking Mechanism: Slipjoint (Non-Locking)
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Country of Origin: China
There are no reviews yet.